- RE: MACUA & WAMUA National Caravan Roadshow to deliver 50 000 signed petitions to the Speaker of the National Assembly and a Letter to the Portfolio Committee on Natural Resources and Energy.
- Women in mining communities demand 365 days of activism against gender-based violence.
- AFRICAN ORGANISATIONS PUSH FOR A LEGALLY BINDING TREATY ON TRANSNATIONAL CORPORATIONS AND HUMAN RIGHTS
- Sustainable mining? South32 leaving destruction in its wake as it attempts to clean up its image
- RE: The President, the Cabinet and the Legislature have declared “Open Season” on Mining Affected Communities.